It took a lot of googling, but I finally figured out why some of my greasemonkey scripts weren’t respecting the @include directives I had in my UserScript section.
Greasemonkey doesn’t like leading spaces in the UserScript section. So watch for tabbed formatting and the like, and keep your directives flush left. Like so:
// ==UserScript== // @name My Script // @description A greasemonkey script I wrote // @include http://www.domain.com/* // @grant none // ==/UserScript== script code goes here....
As you can see, it’s okay to use formatting after the double slashes.
But don’t do this!
// ==UserScript== // @name My Script // ==/UserScript==
Hope this helps someone else!