This set of script files, found here, are a cross-browser programmer’s best friend. Upload them to your server, link them into your page with a simple script tag, and voila, you add web standards to your IE browsers. For me, the alpha transparency and min-width stuff is worth the price (it’s free!), but it contains so much more. There is also a google group you can join that Dean himself contributes to.
- CSS Selector behavior
- Display: inline-block in webkit
- greasemonkey userscript issue
- JQuery UI drifting position
- Fiddling with CSS3 box-shadow
- Who invented margin collapsing, anyway?
- Getting Started with HTML5
- Put advanced pseudo class style definitions on their own line
- More IE and inline-block
- IE6 Negative Margin Bug